Using DiskCryptor is fairly straightforward for the average user. After you install DiskCryptor, it will run as a service in the background with an icon in the system tray. If you want to, you can set it to load from your boot sector if you've encrypted your system drive that is. When you click on the system tray icon you are presented with a standard dialog box from which you encrypt/decrypt (AES 256, Two-fish, Serpent) as well as mount and unmount any encrypted drives.
Key Features include:
- Full encryption of external storage devices such as USB drives, external HDD and CDs and DVDs.
- Support for AES hardware acceleration.
- Support for SSD TRIM extension.
- Support for AES, Twofish, Serpent encryption algorithms.
- Support for key files and pre-boot authentication available.
- Support for various multi-boot options and compatible third party boot loaders.
- Intuitive interface.
Overall, DiskCryptor is lightweight, it is quite reliable, and it doesn't heavily impact system performance. If you need drive and partition-level encryption only, then DiskCryptor is a good choice.
|系統||Windows (All Versions)|