Eusing Clock 2.8
We don''t have any change log information yet for version 2.8 of Eusing Clock. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we''d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.
版本下載：Eusing Clock 2.8
Fix for scrolling in random skin configuration.
Eusing Clock 2.6
版本下載：Eusing Clock 2.6
Eusing Clock 2.5
版本下載：Eusing Clock 2.5
Wireshark 1.10.4 (32-bit)
# The following bugs have been fixed:
* "On-the-wire" packet lengths are limited to 65535 bytes.
* Tx MCS set is not interpreted properly in WLAN beacon frame.
* VoIP Graph Analysis window - some calls are black.
* Wireshark fails to decode single-line, multiple Contact: URIs in SIP responses.
* epan/follow.c - Incorrect "bytes missing in capture file" in "check_fragments" due to an unsigned int wraparound?.
* gsm_map doesn’t decode MAPv3 reportSM-DeliveryStatus result.
* Incorrect NFSv4 FATTR4_SECURITY_LABEL value.
* Timestamp decoded for Gigamon trailer is not padded correctly.
* SEL Fast Message Bug-fix for Signed 16-bit Integer Fast Meter Messages.
* DNP3 Bug Fix for Analog Data Sign Bit Handling.
* GSM SMS User Data header fill bits are wrong when using a 7 bits ASCII / IA5 encoding.
* WCDMA RLC dissector cannot assemble PDUs with SNs skipped and wrap-arounded.
* DTLS: fix buffer overflow in mac check.
* [PATCH] Correct data length in SCSI_DATA_IN packets (within iSCSI).
* GSM SMS UDH EMS control expects 4 octets instead of 3 with OPTIONAL 4th.
* Fix "decode as …" for packet-time.c.
# Updated Protocol Support
* ANSI IS-637-A, BSSGP, DNP3, DVB-BAT, DVB-CI, GSM MAP, GSM SMS, IEEE 802.11, iSCSI, NFSv4, NTLMSSP v2, RLC, SEL FM, SIP, and Time
# New and Updated Capture File Support
版本下載：Wireshark 1.10.4 (32-bit)