Full Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) support.
If configured, PIN sign-in or picture password will now remain default sign-in options on Windows 8/10.
Legal notice not getting bypassed on Spanish and some other regional versions of Windows.
Issue with canceling autologon with SHIFT at logon banner stage on Windows 10.
"Lock the computer after logon" option failing to turn off "Keep the computer unlocked" option when enabled via command line tool.
Issue with setting up "DelayLogon" and "DelayLogonValue" parameters using command line switch "-setparams".
Issue with Ctrl-Alt-Del emulation on Windows 7.
Issue with LogonExpert causing screensaver to stop working.
"Internal error" messages caused by Comodo Antivirus' "Application container".
Rare issue with Ctrl-Alt-Del emulation on Windows 10.
Issue with auto-unlock upon system wake-up (on Windows 10 Build 16299.192).
Issue with LogonExpert settings and license file getting removed after installing .MSI version over previously installed .EXE version.
LogonExpert is an auto-logon tool for both PC and corporate servers, which secures the auto login process by storing the logon credentials AES-256 encrypted. LogonExpert can ensure a user will be logged on automatically on Windows startup (with optional post-logon desktop locking), with a scheduled logon task, or by means of a special command line utility that can be used locally, remotely or through a script.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Windows Auto-logon: LogonExpert is easy to configure, stable and reliable.
- Secured automatic logon: The AES 256 encryption algorithm protects your logon data; direct interaction with WinLogon secures your computer while it’s logging in.
- Multi-user logon with command line: Log on any number of users to one computer simultaneously using the command line, scripts or scheduling tools.
- Advanced command line control: ?Activate or deactivate LogonExpert, log on or log off a specified user account, lock or unlock the computer, set up the logon credentials through the command line both locally and remotely.
- Locking computer after logon: Any logged-on session can be secured with automatic workstation locking.
- Scheduled logon and logoff: Configure a simple pre-logon delay, or set up an advanced configuration with the built-in scheduler. Also available is the post-logon wake-up capability.
- Windows Safe Mode support: When loaded in safe mode, LogonExpert will work normally.
In addition to logon tasks, LogonExpert has a built-in scheduler that allows you to set up logoff tasks. Options to wake the computer up after a scheduled logon and put it to sleep after a scheduled logoff are also available.
The included command line utility can help system administrators configure basic LogonExpert settings and execute custom logon/logoff/lock/re-logon scenarios network wide. It has support for command line multi-user auto login.
Overall, LogonExpert is a secure approach to automatic logon. It stores logon data encrypted with the AES 256 algorithm. It directly interacts with WinLogon to ensure that no other application can intercept logon data.
- Issue with all types of logon on Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008 without KB2533623 update installed.
- Automatic logon to Windows 8/10 systems where there is user without password
- Issue with unlocking via command line utility on Windows configurations with Ctrl+Alt+Del request disabled.
- Issue with bypassing legal notice on Windows configurations with Ctrl+Alt+Del request disabled.
- Issue with logging on via command line utility without initial configuration.