The search results now show all matching items instead of initial 250 items.
The search results are more accurate.
The tags toolbar resizes automatically based the number of tags.
Chrome and Vivaldi browsers now pick the last profile used. Earlier, RecentX used to pick only Default profile.
Using hyphen (-) in keywords caused inaccurate results. This is fixed.
Sometimes renaming a file resulted in duplicate items in the files list. This is fixed.
Renaming a clipboard item did not succeed. This is fixed.
Multiple filters were not being deleted correctly. This is fixed.
Other UI improvements and bug fixes.
RecentX now picks up shortcuts from Windows desktop also.
Improved search-as-you-type behavior.
The programs, websites and clipboard lists did not show tags in the Tags column. This has been fixed.
Fixed a crash that occurred when exiting RecentX.
* After using a tag in clipboard list, the list wasn't sorted based on 'Date Added'. So the most recent item did not appear on top. This has been fixed.
Wireshark 1.10.4 (32-bit)
# The following bugs have been fixed:
* "On-the-wire" packet lengths are limited to 65535 bytes.
* Tx MCS set is not interpreted properly in WLAN beacon frame.
* VoIP Graph Analysis window - some calls are black.
* Wireshark fails to decode single-line, multiple Contact: URIs in SIP responses.
* epan/follow.c - Incorrect "bytes missing in capture file" in "check_fragments" due to an unsigned int wraparound?.
* gsm_map doesn’t decode MAPv3 reportSM-DeliveryStatus result.
* Incorrect NFSv4 FATTR4_SECURITY_LABEL value.
* Timestamp decoded for Gigamon trailer is not padded correctly.
* SEL Fast Message Bug-fix for Signed 16-bit Integer Fast Meter Messages.
* DNP3 Bug Fix for Analog Data Sign Bit Handling.
* GSM SMS User Data header fill bits are wrong when using a 7 bits ASCII / IA5 encoding.
* WCDMA RLC dissector cannot assemble PDUs with SNs skipped and wrap-arounded.
* DTLS: fix buffer overflow in mac check.
* [PATCH] Correct data length in SCSI_DATA_IN packets (within iSCSI).
* GSM SMS UDH EMS control expects 4 octets instead of 3 with OPTIONAL 4th.
* Fix "decode as …" for packet-time.c.
# Updated Protocol Support
* ANSI IS-637-A, BSSGP, DNP3, DVB-BAT, DVB-CI, GSM MAP, GSM SMS, IEEE 802.11, iSCSI, NFSv4, NTLMSSP v2, RLC, SEL FM, SIP, and Time
# New and Updated Capture File Support
版本下載：Wireshark 1.10.4 (32-bit)