GOM Player 188.8.131.5270
Enhanced playback performance:
Supports 24-bit, 32-bit high-quality sound addition.
Support for additional audio codecs for various audio formats.
Support for MusePak 7, Monkey's lossless codec.
Improved external codec stability.
Improvement of function:
Remove GOM Remote popup and Subtitle Search window.
We will provide better function in the future.
Provides tooltip for playback location when mouse over on the GOM Player Touch Skin Controller.
When installing the GOM Player, add the WEBM file icon to the GOM Player.
Change the default setting of the 'Maintain play speed' option from 'Do not keep' to 'Keep'.
Removed 'Uninstall' tap in Preferences.
VOC and Bug Fixes:
Fixed an error related to Sub size in control window in version 2.3.12.
Fixed an play time error-related in MKV file.
Fixed an crash error in list-related in A-B repeat window.
Fixed a problem in GOM Remote, VR 360 guide notation.
Modify the menu to appear when you right-click on the mini-web and the bottom text ad area.
Fixed Layered Windows subtitle guidelines in BorderlessMode.
Fixed BorderlessMode afterimage problem.
Fixed a problem where VSUtil was not deleted when uninstalling.
版本下載：GOM Player 184.108.40.20670
* Improved compatibility with mail accounts from Arcor
* Improved compatibility with 64-bit operating systems
* Disabled insecure SSLv2 method. SSLv3 and TLS are still available.
* Prevent SSLv3 POODLE attack
* Fixed some minor bugs that could cause Spamihilator to crash in certain cases
- New portable version without installer
- Updated spam word list
- Fixed a bug in the message parser that could cause messages to be displayed with a future date in the recycle bin and training area.
* Support for UTF-8 encoded mails
* Improved message parsing for more accurate spam recognition
* Added dialog to test filter settings and priorities
* Support for arbitrary IMAP flags
* Improved user interface
- Optional column showing a mail’s recipient in Training Area and Recycle Bin
- Configurable columns for sender and recipient in Training Area and Recycle Bin
- Add domains to the list of friends or blocked senders directly from Training Area and Recycle Bin
- Added quick search for messages to Training Area and Recycle Bin
- Possibility to search the lists of friends and blocked senders in the settings dialog
* Improved Rule filter
- Added possibility to manually prioritize rules
- Optional automatic priorization of rules
* Improved Newsletter plugin
- Newsletter plugin is now able to let through newsletters from a certain sender address
* Improved support for 32 bit plugins under the 64 bit version of Spamihilator
* Support for large system fonts
* Support for remote desktop connections
* The new rule filter improves Spamihilatorâ€™s overall recognition rate
* Fixed backup of plugin settings
* Fixed program update process
* Date of messages on systems west of Greenwich will now be displayed correctly again
* Fixed a bug that could lead to duplicate messages
* Fixed several bugs that could lead to program crashes
* Updated SSL certificate
# These are the main changes:
* Improved spam recognition rate
- Improved efficiency of the Learning Filter (added new classification algorithms)
- Added more pre-defined spam words to the Spam Word Filter
* Created native 64-bit version
* Tested with Windows 7
* Improved performance on multi-core systems
* Added shortcuts to the start menu to open Spamihilator windows like Recycle Bin or Training Area
* Improved user interface for increased usability
* Improved IMAP compatibility
* Improved general performance
* Fixed several bugs
* Added MSI-based installer for deployment within companies
Training Area and Recycle Bin
* More shortcut keys have been added.
* Icons have been added to the menu.
* Toolbars are fully customizable now. They can even be hidden completely.
* Added possibility to move and hide list view columns.
* Added option to switch between Recycle Bin and Training Area via the shortcut button. The Recycle Bin window will be closed when the Training Area is opened and vice versa.
* The list view will gain keyboard focus again when the view message window has been closed.
* Improved sorting.
* Added effective top level domain handling. So, links like test1.co.uk, test2.co.uk and test3.co.uk will not be merged to co.uk anymore.
* Added possibility to reset all answers to message boxes.
* Added language detail window with estimation about a language fileâ€™s quality.
* Added support for the IMAP FETCH RFC822 command.
* Messages will be premarked even when the Training Area is already open.
* Fixed display of the column sort icon in the Recycle Bin and Training Area under Vista.
* Updating the DCC Filter configuration file will not cause the installer to stall anymore.
* The last seen timestamp in the Link Filterâ€™s list of links will be updated correctly now
* Fixed a bug in the link filter that did not display the last seen date immediately when a new link was added manually.
The new Spamihilator version 0.9.9.43 has just been released. This version fixes a few minor bugs. Installing the new version is recommended for all users.
This is the complete list of changes:
* Recycle Bin and Training Area window sizes will now be restored correctly.
* A bug has been fixed that caused the status window to be hidden when the option â€œSave last positionâ€ was enabled.
* A crash on systems with WindowBlinds installed has been fixed.
* The Link Filter will be loaded correctly now, even if the current user has a login name with special characters.
* The Recycle Bin database will be created correctly now, if it does not exist.
The new Spamihilator version 0.9.9.42 has just been released. This version fixes a few minor bugs. Installing the new version is recommended for all users.
Spamihilator 0.9.9.42 also includes a new filter, which searches incoming messages for links to spam websites! The so-called Link Filter is able to learn! Please use the Training Area frequently to make sure the filterâ€™s recognition rate stays at a high level. More information about the Link Filter can be found in the Spamihilator Wiki.
This is the complete list of changes:
* New Link Filter!
* The performance of the Training Area and the Recycle Bin has been increased (especially when displaying more than 1000 messages).
* The usability of the Training Area and the Recycle Bin has been improved. In particular it is now possible to switch between these two windows by a small button in the menu bar, even under Windows Vista.
* A bug in the HTML mail parser has been fixed. This increases the recognition rate of all filters.
* Fixed IMAP SEARCH command
* Two bugs in the mail date parser have been fixed.
* A visualization bug in the about dialog has been fixed.
* The setup procedure and the uninstaller have been improved.
* The DCC Filter and the zlib library have been updated.
* Support of POP3 and IMAP accounts
* Additional Spam filter: The DCC Filter
* Better user interface
* Improved Plugin-Installer
* Improved performance
* Updated help files
* more than 30 bugs fixed