This is a security and maintenance update, updating the platform code to Pale Moon 27.2.1.
GOM Player 126.96.36.19970
Enhanced playback performance:
Supports 24-bit, 32-bit high-quality sound addition.
Support for additional audio codecs for various audio formats.
Support for MusePak 7, Monkey's lossless codec.
Improved external codec stability.
Improvement of function:
Remove GOM Remote popup and Subtitle Search window.
We will provide better function in the future.
Provides tooltip for playback location when mouse over on the GOM Player Touch Skin Controller.
When installing the GOM Player, add the WEBM file icon to the GOM Player.
Change the default setting of the 'Maintain play speed' option from 'Do not keep' to 'Keep'.
Removed 'Uninstall' tap in Preferences.
VOC and Bug Fixes:
Fixed an error related to Sub size in control window in version 2.3.12.
Fixed an play time error-related in MKV file.
Fixed an crash error in list-related in A-B repeat window.
Fixed a problem in GOM Remote, VR 360 guide notation.
Modify the menu to appear when you right-click on the mini-web and the bottom text ad area.
Fixed Layered Windows subtitle guidelines in BorderlessMode.
Fixed BorderlessMode afterimage problem.
Fixed a problem where VSUtil was not deleted when uninstalling.
版本下載：GOM Player 188.8.131.5270
This is a maintenance release to address theming issues.
The default theme is now closer to what Thunderbird has; if you prefer more color and an even compacter view (and non-Australis tabs), I recommend you check out the "Classic TB2" theme which is a fast and professional theme very close to the classic view FossaMail has had since its inception.
- This version bumps the application version to 38.0 for reasons of add-on compatibility.
- The only other change is no longer directly relying on addons.mozilla.org for extension updates, since it was causing problems for a number of people serving incompatible versions of the lightning calendar/Google data provider add-on, and allowing us to intervene in the future in case of unreliable updates to extensions.
- Switched the rendering engine to Goanna.
- Switched the back-end code to Pale Moon 27.
- Hoisted most of the application code to be Thunderbird 38 equivalent in functionality.
- Added support for a few additional authentication methods for connecting to mail servers.
- Integrated lightning into the application (no longer a separate download).
* This is a security update with some minor improvements to image handling, updating the client's back-end to Pale Moon 25-LTS 25.9.6.
* Most of the changes are defense-in-depth preventative security measures.
- Updating the client's back-end to Pale Moon 25-LTS 25.9.5.
- This incorporates all relevant core security/stability updates from the latest Pale Moon version.
- This version also changes the default setting for the "condstore" (IMAP conditional store) to have it disabled, since there are some implementation issues on servers and clients that cause discrepancies which prevent proper flagging of newly arrived mail. Condstore also does not offer a way to track removed messages, which is a serious problem and has caused confusion for a number of users.
- This is a security and stability release, updating the client's back-end to Pale Moon 25-LTS 25.9.4.
- This incorporates all relevant core security/stability updates from the latest Pale Moon version, as well as an additional fix for potential problems with address lookups from LDAP servers.
- This is a security and stability release, updating the client's back-end to Pale Moon 25-LTS 25.9.1.
- This incorporates all relevant core security/stability updates from the latest Pale Moon version, as well as a fix for a potential problem when composing using an LDAP-based address book.
- This release fixes a crash opening certain e-mails, as well as an issue with the client having an undesired light background in some areas on dark themes.
* Updates the back-end to Pale Moon 25.8, adopting all security/stability fixes in it.
* Also solves the final issues with timer threads not running properly which should solve any and all previously-seen hibernation/standby issues.
- This release fixes an additional issue with resuming from stand-by.
- This is a maintenance release, updating the client's back-end to Pale Moon 25.7.2.
- Additionally, this removes telemetry from the front-end, and fixes issues with resuming from stand-by.
- This is a maintenance release, updating the client's back-end to Pale Moon 25.7.