Image Analyzer is an advanced image editing application that is coupled with enhancement and analysis software. Image Analyzer also contains plugin support to help you enhance your editing techniques. Supported plugins include; combine for High Dynamic Range (HDR), microscopic imaging, text and vector graphics, 3D modeling, fractal interpolation, raster export, JPEG 2000 and TIFF file format handler, PCA color stretch and 8fb plugin interface.
Key Features Include:
- Automatic brightness, contrast, gamma and saturation adjustment.
- Retinex filter for reducing shadows and increasing local contrast.
- Color model conversion: RGB, CMY, HSI, Lab, YCbCr, YIQ and PCA.
- Math expression module for creating and transforming images and advanced pocket calculator with equation solver.
- Plugin system for adding more specialized features.
- Build-in conventional and adaptive filters for noise reduction, retouch tools including clone, spot healing and warping brushes.
- Supported file formats include: read/write BMP, ICO, CUR, WMF, EMF, PNG, MNG, GIF, PCX, JPEG and JPEG 2000 images Read CR2, RAS, PNM, PGM, PPM, HIPS and Matlab files.
- Scanner, camera and printer support.
- User specified filters in spatial and frequency domain.
- Easy red-eye removal.
- Basic support for layers.
Overall, the Image Analyzer application will give you numerous advanced editing techniques and features on top of the standard tools that are found with most editing software.
|檔案版本||Image Analyzer 1.38|
|系統||Windows (All Versions)|
* Improved support for Windows large fonts setting (disable display scaling on high DPI monitors).