Internet Explorer 9.0 Vista
Streamlined look and many new features that speed up your web browsing experience:
* Pin sites to the taskbar
* Search in the Address bar
* Use Download Manager
* Work with tabs
* Protect your information while you browse
* Information that doesn't slow you down
版本下載：Internet Explorer 9.0 Vista
Internet Explorer 9.0 RC Vista
# Performance Improvements
* Dynamic GPU Usage
* Industry Leading Power Consumption Levels
# Even cleaner interface
* Improved Usability
* Pinned Sites
# Increased Privacy and Protection
* Tracking Protection Lists
* ActiveX Filtering
* Pinned Sites InPrivate
# Additional Standards Support
* CSS2D Transforms
* HTML5 Semantic Tag
* WebM Support
版本下載：Internet Explorer 9.0 RC Vista
Internet Explorer 9.0 Beta Vista
* Fast: Internet Explorer is all-around fast. Designed to take full advantage of your PC’s hardware through Windows, Internet Explorer delivers graphically rich and immersive experiences that are as fast and responsive as native applications installed on your PC.
* Clean: Internet Explorer puts the focus on the Web sites you love with a clean look and increased viewing area that makes your Web sites shine. Intuitive and seamless integration with Windows 7 provides one-click access to Web applications pinned directly to your Taskbar.
* Trusted: Internet Explorer is the trusted way to the Web because it has a robust set of built-in security, privacy and reliability technologies that keep you safer and your browsing experience uninterrupted.
* Interoperable: Support for HTML5 and modern Web standards architected to take advantage of the GPU means that the same mark-up not only works across the Web, but runs faster and delivers a richer experience through Windows and Internet Explorer.
版本下載：Internet Explorer 9.0 Beta Vista
Internet Explorer 8.0 Vista
- Fast, safe, and easy. Internet Explorer 8 takes the web experience beyond the page for quicker and more reliable for browsing with peace of mind.
- Get things done without navigating to other websites.
- Browse and get things done quicker than ever.
- Stay more secure and browse with confidence.
- Now you can get more tasks done more quickly on the web. Accelerators provide instant access to information like maps, web searches, translations, email, blogging, and more. - Simply highlight a word or phrase on a page and discover a faster way to get the information you need.
- Web Slices put you in control of the information you care about most. Now you can subscribe to specific content within a page and monitor things like auction items, sports scores, entertainment columns, weather reports, and more. Add a Web Slice to your Favorites bar and the information you care about will automatically be delivered to you.
版本下載：Internet Explorer 8.0 Vista
Internet Explorer 8.0 RC1 Vista
Windows Internet Explorer 8 improves browser interoperability and advances the Web by delivering a better implementation of Web standards. Although this is a move in the right direction, you might encounter compatibility issues with some sites that still rely on the behavior of earlier versions of Internet Explorer. Common symptoms of site compatibility problems are out-of-place menus, images, or text.
Compatibility View resolves most site compatibility issues and makes Web sites that are designed for older browsers look better.
To enable Compatibility View for specific Web sites that are not displayed correctly or that are not working, follow these steps:
1. In Internet Explorer RC1, open the Web site that is not displayed correctly or that does not work correctly.
2. Click the Compatibility View icon. This icon is located to the right side of the address bar. Or, click Compatibility View on the Tools menu.
You can see a list of major sites that are best viewed in Compatibility View n the Compatibility View settings dialog box. When you visit a Web site that is on the list, Internet Explorer 8 automatically displays the site in Compatibility View.
If you use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES), and you have the Delete personal settings check box selected, the Compatibility View list feature may stop working. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
2. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
3. Click to clear the Delete personal settings check box.
4. Click Reset.
5. Close and then reopen Internet Explorer.
A full change log is available from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949787
版本下載：Internet Explorer 8.0 RC1 Vista