iTunes 12.3.3 (32-bit)
版本下載：iTunes 12.3.3 (32-bit)
# New features
- all) Audio CD metadata fetching
# Bug fixes
- (Linux) flash doesn't work on linux
- (all) Unittests should check logging output
- (Linux) Miro Doesn't play newly added items if they don't match the search
- (OS X) drop support for OSX on PPC
- (all) audio skips when changing tab
- (all) MP3 conversion quality is very low
- (all) import_itunes_path should handle ValueError exception
- (all) extracted thumbnails don't always show for podcast items
- (all) Give the frontend its own database.
- (all) Figure out device database upgrades for versions past 5.0
- (all) don't pre-create displays during delayed display switching
- (all) Add thread check in Widget.__init__
- (all) Switch to Write-Ahead Log (WAL) mode for sqlite.
- (all) remove Hybrid from the Preferences - Podcasts Default view setting.
- (all) in update_status NameError: global name 'new_title' is not defined
- (all) in _item_info_for AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
- (all) in _actual_url_callback TypeError: _run_downloader() got an unexpected keyword argument 'contentType'
- (all) in handle_temporary_error TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'int'
- (all) Fix retry_time column handling
- (all) info from entry_description not migrated from 4.0.6 to 5.0
- (OS X) Miro is creates and opens unwanted files on external media
- (all) title may not displayed when using download url
- (OS X) Bad LC_CTYPE crashes Miro
- (OS X) os x 6.0 nightly builds are 75 MB
- (OS X) stuck with one item left - codegen.darwin / ffmpeg keep running
- (all) AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'download_info'
- (all) self.titlebar.update_resume_button(last_played.name, AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'name'
- (all) Database Upgrades can fail with WAL Mode
- (all) AttributeError: 'GTKCustomCellRenderer' object has no attribute 'path'
- (all) _make_base_query ValueError: Can't handle tab (u'others', u'others')
- (all) ditch ffmpeg2theora for miro
- (Windows) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_property'
- (all) 'name': volume.get_drive().get_name(), AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_name'
- (all) WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified
- (all) Handle errors in device sqlite databases
- (all) always_show setting doesn't take effect
- (all) Miro doesn't save device preferences when it's closed
- (all) Device Database Bugs
- (all) Can't eject device first time connected if device has media files with no id3 data
- (OS X) Add build signing to the build scripts
- (all) remove ffmpeg2theora from helperscripts
- (Linux) Don't install enmfp-codegen binaries for other architectures
- (all) ConnectionLimitError when changing tabs
- (all) KeyError in ItemChanges
- (all) MiroUnicodeError in check_b
- (all) playlists completely empty
- (all) AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'up_rate'
- (OS X) playback fails for videos: AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'name'
- (all) in copy_item_url AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'file_url'
- (all) add archive.org to the default sources list
- (all) paused downloads don't show as paused and total download speed wrong
- (OS X) Fix 10.8 deprecation messages
- (all) Add Podcast cause Miro to crash
- (all) Crash playing while in small width mode
- (all) Deleting a device item should delete screenshot files
- (OS X) When connecting a device. ProgrammingError: You must not use 8-bit bytestrings
- (OS X) crash updating device db
- (OS X) Key error attaching device: in update_obj KeyError: 'Updating non-existent row (id: 409)'
- (all) downloading item status display when connection lost
- (all) Download does not start with arguments in file URL
- (Linux) Miro 6.0-git (19d2dd7a) - Menu item "Check version"
- (Linux) Miro 6.0-git (19d2dd7a) - Filter downloaded
- (Linux) Handle SQLite database errors in the new data code.
- (OS X) get this trying to share on osx -> osx
- (OS X) Sharing: miro/data/connectionpool.pyo", line 100, in get_connection ConnectionLimitError
- (Windows) Latest Miro build for windows does not work.
- (all) AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'video_path'
- (all) in add_download_info, in write UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'xf6' in position 24: ordinal not in range(128)
- (all) miro fails to start git 851b8eb5
- (all) error: _try_save_temp_to_disk failed
- (all) Sharing Playlists section showing podcasts content
- (all) Can't change cover art for items
- (all) Finish new sort code
- (OS X) clicking quit on db error dialog doesn't quit Miro
- (Linux) searching in feeds or tabs shows no results
- (OS X) in select_has_playables disk I/O error
- (Linux) assertion `GTK_WIDGET_ANCHORED (socket)' failed gtk.main() Segmentation fault
- (OS X) Broken thumbs for podcasts
- (all) hybrid view album sort is grouping empty data together
- (all) only delete option for watched folder items
- (all) Error with unicode when connecting device
- (all) first-time install startup error: 'module' object has no attribute 'icon_cache_updater'
- (all) in handle_set_item_resume_time File "miro/itemsource.pyo", line 291, in get_handler AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'source_type'
- (all) _item_from_podcast AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith'
- (all) Key error: _calc_group_info File "miro/data/itemtrack.pyo", line 627, in get_row
- (all) Failed external download are not remaining in the download tab with error displayed
- (all) crash in _do_iteration()
- (all) in item_continuous_playback_mode AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remote'
- (Linux) (Miro-git 386771e1) - menu item "edit item details"
- (Linux) (Miro-git 386771e1) - context menu does not show "pause dl"
- (all) item.py setup_new add_file, item already added error.
- (all) AttributeError: 'DeviceItemInfo' object has no attribute 'video_path'
- (all) list view missing copy to miro button for devices
- (all) crash on client when deleting items from share server
- (all) podcast search not searching full description text
- (Windows) Windows playback fails
- (all) saved search podcasts do not search full description text
- (all) clicking play button for item in the sidebar of the miro guide tab on_play_clicked AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'PlayMovie'
- (all) errors trying to preform actions on device
- (all) error starting playback.
- (all) queued downloads are not showing as queued in the dl tab
- (all) update libtorrent version to 0.16.8
- (all) unittest failure: ERROR: test_error_fetching_list (miro.test.databaseerrortest.TestItemTrackErrors)
- (all) stacktrace searching engines - too quickly.
- (all) remove metavid from search engine list
- (all) Individual downloads are not displayed in the Library.
- (all) item.pyo", line 524, in expiration_date TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'datetime.datetime' and 'unicode'
- (all) searching for hyphenated term
- (all) core dump: miro_fixed_list_store_row_of_iter: assertion failed
- (all) download display name doesn't update for magnet torrent downloads
- (all) downloaded yt video title display doesn't reflect scraped title
- (all) core dumps when I switch away from playing video in source
- (all) ConnectionLimitError crashes.
- (all) Change the data format of the feed.expireTime column.
- (all) Another ItemTracker crash
- (all) app.icon_cache_updater.shutdown() AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'icon_cache_updater'
- (Linux) invalid literal for int() with base 10 when updating db
- (OS X) sidebar didn't collapse when closing sections
- (all) KeyError: <class 'miro.item.SharingItem'>
- (Windows) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'bulk_add'
- (Windows) File "mirodevices.pyc", line 1307, in __getitem__ KeyError: u'sync'
- (Linux) utils.py", line 224, in filename_to_unicode return filename.decode(locale.getpreferredencoding()) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'decode'
- (Windows) line 683, in on_item_changes RuntimeError: Set changed size during iteration
- (Windows) in set_run_at_startup WindowsError: [Error 5] Access is denied
- (Windows) Windows access error on shutdown, terminating subprocess
- (Windows) watch history extension breaks playback
- (all) watched folder video audio filters show no results
- (all) podcast items don't adhere to 'show' setting
- (Linux) GTK Timeout: in lookup_class raise KeyError(key)
- (all) crash clicking on the download tab
- (all) clicking on podcasts tab: NameError: global name 'api' is not defined
- (all) in client_update_error_callback AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_closed'
- (all) Crash when switching to a device tab that we can't eject
- (all) Youtorrent site is unavailable - we should remove it
- (all) Google searches are returning no results
- (Linux) devicetracker.py", line 187, in _volume_removed KeyError: '/dev/sr0'
# Bug fixes
* (all) Fix Youtube downloads
* (all) Fix downloading "private" Vimeo videos
* Bug fixes
- (all) link to 7digital in the preference area for the metadata cleanup
- (all) file added to closed MetadataManager
- (Windows) in set_text TypeError: Gtk.Label.set_text() argument 1 must be string
- (Windows) Play Externally" Shows File in Windows Explorer
- (Windows) KeyError: 3700 - when deleting multiple podcasts.
- (OS X) sign the osx binaries
* Bug fixes
- (all) crash on database upgrade: OperationalError: no such table: dtv_variables
- (OS X) Vimeo "likes" are not downloaded
- (all) Intermittent Vimeo download failure
- (Windows) Monitor goes into power saving mode while playing back
- (Windows) Mouse doesn't disappear in fullscreen playback mode on windows
- (all) clicking yes to donate resets the counter to 100 but doesn't wait 6 months before displaying the ask again
- (all) Re-fetch 7-digital data
- (all) Crash in check_subprocess_hung
- (all) n _scrape_vimeo_download_errback TypeError: sequence index must be integer, not 'str'
- (all) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
* New features
- (all) dual audio files
- (all) Download Vimeo HD videos, if available
- (all) Miro needs a "currently playing" shortcut
- (all) device enhancements meta ticket
- (all) don't convert videos when they don't need to be converted to work on the device
- (all) device fill maximum level setting
- (all) auto-sync setting
- (all) fill remaining space
- (all) when items expire out of Miro, expire them off synced devices
- (all) Update the Global Preferences panel General tab
- (all) Add a context menu to allow setting the Video Kind metadata field
- (all) In-app donation requests
* Bug fixes
- (all) Can't change view in app while videos are migrating to new storage.
- (all) Miro Says "Movies directory gone" no way to recover.
- (all) preference panel tabs get translated at import
- (all) better emusic support
- (OS X) Update stuff in Miro binary kit
- (Linux and Windows) expanding folder should not select folder
- (Linux and Windows) (4.0.1 - 90022384) keep button during playback
- (Linux) Unknown Extension options: 'runtime_dirs'
- (all) show version and git sha in titlebar in dev mode
- (Windows) No support for RTL and complex scripts in subtitles
- (Windows) miro does not recognize changes in proxy configuration
- (Linux) Debian bug report: Scary exception: ImportError: No module named xinerenderer
- (all) highlight enter device area when dragging an item onto any part
- (all) syncing progress bar fixes
- (Windows) "erno 13, permission denied"
- (all) Circle position slider does not allow precision skipping
- (OS X) migration dialog gets half hidden on osx
- (all) Various files are executable although they don't need to be
- (all) play/pause/play sequence from item context menu restarts from beginning
- (all) Mac binary kit installation install stuff into /Applications
- (all) move infoupdater and friends from widgets to portable
- (all) rhythmbox can't disconnect from miro share
- (all) find_next_item IndexError: pop from empty list
- (all) always round down instead of up for odd dimension handling
- (all) Auto-download option selector works in wrong order
- (all) device syncing: files with the same filename overwrite each other
- (OS X) AttributeError: 'ContinuousDrawableButton' object has no attribute 'releaseInBounds'
- (all) miro handles malformed HEAD request badly
- (all) Skip connect error test when on a proxy
- (all) Download from url queue gets deleted if Miro is closed.
- (all) 4.0.3 Unknown Error at Startup
- (all) DatabaseConstraintError: signal_change() called on non-existant object
- (all) code cleanup: nuke datastructures.py
- (all) Vimeo "likes" are not downloaded
- (all) Crash: ObjectNotFoundError during watched folder updates
- (all) TrackItems is slow on startup
- (OS X) Crash in get_enabled_audio_track
- (all) Customized user agent for miro guide in app store
- (all) YouTube videos with only FLV resource fail to download
- (all) crash: bad conversion from unicode to str
- (Linux) Exception when calculating the result for the progress bar
- (Linux) Ubuntu 11.10 conversion fail... -strict experimental switch in wrong place... easy fix?
- (all) it is not possible to add any item to a Playlist.
- (all) max connections setting seems broken
- (all) Can't stream sharing items
- (all) Exception when reordering playlists.
- (all) failing unit tests
- (all) OSError: could not find DISK&VEN_GENERIC_&PROD_MS underneath SYSTEMCURRENTCONTROLSETENUMUSBSTOR
- (all) Search thumbnails not invalidated properly when a new search is performed
- (Linux) GTK segfault, possible refcount error
- (all) in on_new_metadata KeyError: u'fake-volume-E'
- (all) in add_video IndexError: list index out of range
- (Windows) in get_variable OperationalError: database is locked
- (Windows) in do_button_release_event AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'button'
- (Windows) in copy_subtitle_file File "shutil.pyc", line 47, in copyfile
- (OS X) edit file (video) no Ok buttom in some languages
- (all) Preferences dialog: The "Close" button is in English for all languages in Miro 5.0-rc2 (de6acfba)
- (all) IntegrityError: column path is not unique
* Bug fixes
- (windows) Feeds stopped updating
- (all) non-torrent downloads (feeds or individual) update on download and use filename instead of original item name.
- (all) TypeError: can only concatenate list (not "set") to list
* bz:18625 (Windows) Some magnet downloads are not properly moved from Incomplete Downloads
* New features
- (Windows) Easy Install on windows should detect location of previous install
* Bug fixes
- (all) KeyError during item delete
- (Linux) Miro fails to start with libavformat 0.8.0 due to compiler errors
- (all) Better detect whether an item is podcast or not and populate the field (affects Miro Mobile)
- (all) Drag and drop can reorder items
- (all) Implement podcast view for shares
- (all) Scroll position can reset
- (all) UnicodeDecodeError when trying to plug in external disk
- (all) client side data not always updated when items edited on server
- (all) straighten out podcast sharing behavior
- (all) tighten up error handling when remote share gets yanked
- (all) CantPlayWidget should not show reveal file or open externally for remote (shared) items
- (all) While handling idle (result callback (Sharing Client ubuntu @ (jed.local., 3689)))
- (all) cheap sharing performance upgrades that we should do
- (all) UnicodeDecodeError while plugging in iPod
- (OS X) upgrade to perian 1.2.3
- (all) transcode sink should not bail out prematurely
- (all) transcode cleanup handler not always invoked
# Bug fixes
* (all) Implement item push notifications in response to item changes
* (all) some videos can not be played in Miro Mobile
* (all) Accept-encoding: gzip for pydaap
* (all) Youtube feed downloads not working - Unable to scrape YouTube URL
* (all) Don't send /logout for daap connection to server when we are done
- (OS X) Miro on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- (all) playlist doesn't show items
- (all) french locale is replaced with galician
- all Width of sidebar not saved between restarts
- all New feeds should have an option to default to list view
* Bug fixes
- all Handle database errors when loading item info cache
- all ngrams takes too much memory
- all Miro only updates feeds once, at startup
- all Error when switching from a unloaded browser tab
- all error on upgrade124
- all audio skipping
- all ValueError on quit, subprocess related
- all can't daap share items downloaded via torrent
- all use after free in fasttypes.c
- all crash when fast resume can't be saved
- all Disable unselecting all listview headers
- all Gzip encoded feeds do not work
- all Missing NULL check in daap_timeout_callback()
- all Change to sidebar item heights (UI)
- all don't scrape numbers out of item titles
- all Delete button in video popout does not stop playback
- all TypeError: list indices must be integers, not unicode
- all error when a file moves outside of miro
- all fix issues with strings
- all Video filters can mess with shuffle logic
- all duplicates in podcast/playlist delete confirmation
- Linu Miro won't download new files !
- Linu miro hangs upon startup due to ipv6 issues
- Linu error: unpack requires a string argument of length 8
- Linu Rendering error in in KDE 4.6 based distros
- Linu miro wrapper not working for debugging
- Linu miro-segmenter gets put in the wrong place
- OS X Feeds fail to update with subprocess
- OS X Deleting a feed may result in empty display
- OS X feedparser can freeze UI
- OS X Crash when not using full path to spawn diskutil
- Wind Unusably laggy with a lot of watched folders/media
- Wind Miro hangs after upgrading database to 4.0
- Wind crash in guidecontroller.pyc/249/KeyError
- Wind An unknown error prevented Miro from startup.
- Wind .miro directories appearing on all hard drives besides C:
- Wind WindowsError in usbutils.pyc line 209
# Bug fixes
* (Windows) Miro hangs while saying 'preparing items'
# Bug fixes
* (all) can't get rid of horizontal scroll bar
* (all) Podcast metadata not available on Miro Mobile / daap
* (Linux) StandardView titles containing unusually tall characters don't display on Natty
* (all) shouldn't restore columns in displays where they have become unavailable
* (all) miro becomes unresponsive when batch marking items as played
* (all) find_next_item crash in empty list
* (all) "Remove Podcast" button does nothing in watched folder
* (all) crash clicking Connect during startup
* (Windows) Windows No Disk
* (OS X) sort arrow glitch in list view for state column
* (all) Crash when entering invalid value for season number in Item Edit
* (all) Warn on sharing quit confirmation checkbox reads the wrong preference
* (all) unicode error related to coverart.