* Added portable app feature with Settings > App Data Directory and –appdata command line argument.
* Fixed drag-n-drop to Timeline after moving clip to different track.
* Fixed LUT (3D) filter for languages/regions that use comma for decimal point.
* Fixed Properties > Speed on macOS for languages/regions that use comma for decimal point.
* Added Gaelic (Scottish) translation.
- Added 32-bit Windows build.
- Changed Linux build to be more compatible.
- Added LUT (3D) video filter.
- Added Lens Correction video filter.
- Added Merge with next clip to Timeline clip context menu.
- Fixed Paste Filters for Timeline clips and tracks.
- Removed File > Open Other > Screen.
- Added Tiles, Icons, and Details view modes to Playlist.
- Added Copy Filters and Paste Filters.
- Upgraded Qt to v5.6.1 with HiDPI support. (Set environment variable QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0 to turn it off.)
- Converted some 16x16 icons to 32x32 for HiDPI.
- Moved the Timeline Zoom slider to the toolbar.
- Added count-down (or up) generator: File > Open Other > Count
- Major performance boost for opaque clips on video tracks higher than V1 with track Composite enabled and Blend mode: Over.
- Added File > Export Frame…
- Added Remove transition to History by trimming a neighboring clip to remove it.
- Fixed version checker.
- Show red outline on scrub bar of Source player to indicate selection.
- Added Cut, Copy, and Paste to Edit menu and Timeline tool bar.
- Changed double-click on Timeline clip to select+seek instead of copying to Source player.
- Changed Timeline keyboard shortcut A to append.
- Changed Timeline keyboard shortcut C to copy.
- Changed Timeline keyboard shortcut Enter to seek to start of clip.
- Added Peak and True Peak meters to the Audio Loudness scope.
- Added version/upgrade-checker.
- Added check for missing files when opening .mlt XML project file.
- Added dialog to locate and resolve (relink) missing files in project file.
- For clips with speed changed, added support for saving and loading relative path and file names.
- Added Export EDL to the File menu.
- Added YouTube preset to Export (which does the same thing as not changing any export settings, not selecting an export preset, or clicking Reset).
- Updated Blackmagic Design SDI/HDMI output to work with recent driver updates.
* Added Remove to Jobs panel.
* Added 25% option to player’s Zoom button-menu.
* Improved application logging.
* Moved status messages front and central and removed status bar.
* Added Normalize: One Pass audio filter (existing Normalize renamed Normalize: Two Pass.
* Added Audio Loudness to View > Scopes.
* Added Brightness video filter for CPU and GPU.
* Added Contrast video filter for CPU and GPU.
* Added Reduce Noise video filter for CPU only.
* Added More Information to clip Properties overflow-menu.
* Added Start Integrity Check Job to clip Properties overflow-menu.
* Added auto-rotate for video clips with orientation metadata.
* Install ffplay and ffprobe executables.
* Fixed frequently reported problem with black video on Export.
* Fixed a few crashing bugs.
* Added an option to Windows installer to remove registry settings to help people with new crash-on-launch problems.
* Reduced memory usage when exporting a playlist or mulitrack project.
* Improved visual feedback about what is selected in Timeline, Properties, and Filters views.
* Added a Ukranian translation.