Sicyon is an all-in-one scientific calculator for every student or professor, researcher or developer. Basically, everybody doing physics or chemistry/science or engineering using formulas and tables of constants is going to find this tool useful.
Key features include:
- Calculate the value of a math expression using variables and user-defined functions.
- Program mode allows you to execute script code in the main window.
- Easy access to user-defined functions (JScript™ or VBScript™ languages) by buttons organized in function boards.
- Searchable tables with various physical and chemical constants arranged in data boards.
- Editable spreadsheet-like user-data boards.
- Plug-in additional applications called tool boards, usable as objects in the script.
- Organize the boards as tabbed pages in groups with a board browser for easier access and search.
- Plot/tabulate a function in Explicit or Parametric mode. Draw many curves/surfaces on the same chart (multi-chart). You can combine 2D and 3D graphs, with data from user data boards or the clipboard.
- Solve nonlinear system of equations. Sicyon will find all the solutions of nonlinear system of up to 6 equations.
- Find minima and maxima in 2D and 3D with chart.
- Find definite integral in 2D and 3D of an expression in a given interval. In 3D - partial derivatives (?/?x, ?/?y and ?²/?x?y) with chart.
Sicyon is easy-to-use and has everything you need to calculate or investigate a function; chart, roots, min/max, integral, derivative, fit data over, etc. It combines an intuitive interface and an object oriented approach to provide a fast learning curve while staying at a high level of efficiency.
|檔案版本||Sicyon Calculator 5.7.0|
|系統||Windows (All Versions)|
We don''t have any change log information yet for version 5.7.0 of Sicyon Calculator. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we''d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.