Tampermonkey is the most popular userscript manager for Blink-based browsers such as Google Chrome. Tampermonkey makes it pretty easy to manage your userscripts. The Tampermonkey icon at the upper right shows the number of running scripts and a click at it shows what scripts do run and what scripts may run at this page.
With the Tampermonkey extension installed, you can install, customize and manage your scripts in an easy way. Once installed, it adds a new icon to the Chrome's interface from where you can easily access it in order to add or disable scripts.
Key features include:
- Manage and edit all your userscripts.
- Enable and disable your scripts with 2 clicks.
- Full unsafeWindow access.
- Script synchronization via Chrome Sync.
- Settings and script export and import functionality.
- All GM_* functions including GM_registerMenuCommand, GM_getResourceText, GM_getResourceURL, and GM_notification.
Tampermonkey provides an intuitive dashboard, where you can add new user scripts, organize your scripts, change the extension settings and also export them to your computer. If you want to, you can write your own scripts using the built-in editor, which comes with with basic functions such as ‘Search’, ‘Replace’, ‘Jump to line’ and ‘Insert constructor’.
Overall,Tampermonkey is a great extension that has a number of different features and configuration types. So, if you want to add custom user scripts to your Chrome browser, then look no further than Tampermonkey.
|系統||Windows (All Versions)|