Abelssoft Backup is a great piece of software, which lets you back up your important data to a safe location in case of corruption, accidental damage, or some other form of unexpected data loss.
It has some powerful configuration options, which allow you to personalize every aspect of backing up your data.
Abelssoft Backup has a modern, minimalistic interface. It has a simple wizard that walks you through your backup process in several simple steps. Once you have configured the app, you can then apply the same settings in the future.
Key features include:
- Selective backup: choose the files to save and a title for the backup. The most common file types can be selected from a predefined list.
- Automation: choose the time, when an automatic backup should start, or alternatively, Abelssoft Backup can start as soon as you connect your backup drive to your computer.
- Password protection: you can protect your backups by using a password. By using a password nobody else is able to restore your data without knowing it.
- Simple Restore: simply restore your backups when needed. Just choose a backup and a restore point, and your data will be restored within minutes.
- Emergency Backup: Abelssoft Backup supports 1:1 drive images, which allow you to mirror everything, or a selection of your pictures, music files and videos on NTFS formatted partitions.
Overall, Abelssoft Backup is a good backup solution. It is able to keep your backups up to date automatically, or manually. It has a number of configurable options to choose from, and it has an intuitive interface to work with. It is relatively lightweight and consumes minimal system resources.
|Abelssoft EasyBackup 2019.9.08
|Windows (All Versions)
We don''t have any change log information yet for version 2019.9.08 of Abelssoft Backup. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we''d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.