Pegasus Mail 4.73
New OpenSSL build: This version includes OpenSSL v1.0.2n, a recent release with numerous fixes and with new capabilities such as support for Perfect Forward Secrecy.
Security fix: A DLL load order bug reported by security researcher "hyp3rlinx" has been fixed.
Completely updated Help system.
Updated HTML rendering components.
版本下載：Pegasus Mail 4.73
GOM Player 18.104.22.16870
Enhanced playback performance:
Supports 24-bit, 32-bit high-quality sound addition.
Support for additional audio codecs for various audio formats.
Support for MusePak 7, Monkey's lossless codec.
Improved external codec stability.
Improvement of function:
Remove GOM Remote popup and Subtitle Search window.
We will provide better function in the future.
Provides tooltip for playback location when mouse over on the GOM Player Touch Skin Controller.
When installing the GOM Player, add the WEBM file icon to the GOM Player.
Change the default setting of the 'Maintain play speed' option from 'Do not keep' to 'Keep'.
Removed 'Uninstall' tap in Preferences.
VOC and Bug Fixes:
Fixed an error related to Sub size in control window in version 2.3.12.
Fixed an play time error-related in MKV file.
Fixed an crash error in list-related in A-B repeat window.
Fixed a problem in GOM Remote, VR 360 guide notation.
Modify the menu to appear when you right-click on the mini-web and the bottom text ad area.
Fixed Layered Windows subtitle guidelines in BorderlessMode.
Fixed BorderlessMode afterimage problem.
Fixed a problem where VSUtil was not deleted when uninstalling.
版本下載：GOM Player 22.214.171.12470
Pegasus Mail 4.72
- Fixes a problem introduced in v4.71 where the mail queue would not correctly update or send mail when the 'Send now' button was pressed (you had to close and reopen the queue or draft manager window and send the messages a second time to make them go out).
- Includes an updated version of Martin Ireland's MAPI interface, which will work correctly with current builds of LibreOffice.
- The option to "Add to addressbook" when right-clicking an address in a message now works correctly.
- A full German version of v4.72 has been released at the same time as the English version.
版本下載：Pegasus Mail 4.72
Pegasus Mail 4.71
- As the seemingly endless process of updating code and preparing for Pegasus Mail version 5 continues, it became clear that it was time to bring out an update that incorporates fixes and corrections that would benefit many users. The main changes in this release are:
- New PCONFIG A completely new version of the Pegasus Mail configuration utility PCONFIG has been provided in this release. While most users will never need to run PCONFIG, for those that do, the old version was becoming a major problem - the new version should address that.
- New OpenSSL build This release of Pegasus Mail includes OpenSSL version 1.0.1p, the most recent version we have been able to use reliably with all major online services.
- SSL performance fixes SSL performance should be markedly improved in this release, especially during SMTP sending.
- Addressbook fixes It is now possible to delete and rename addressbooks in the program. The 'add sender's address to addressbook' option should now work again, and various other small corrections have been made in addressbook-related functions.
- Messages stuck in the queue A problem where 0-length files in the outgoing SMTP queue could not be reliably deleted from within the program has been fixed (at last).
- New builds of IERenderer and BearHTML Michael and Martin have produced new versions of the modules that display HTML data in mail messages for this release: the new versions improve stability and rendering quality.
- Spellchecking changes Some changes to the way the spellchecker operates have been made that should improve its usefulness to those who use it (in particular, a problem where the 'Don't send' button was missing during send-time spellechecks has been corrected)
- There are also numerous other smaller fixes in this build.
版本下載：Pegasus Mail 4.71
Pegasus Mail 4.70
* OpenSSL support
- Now uses the industry-standard OpenSSL libraries to handle secure Internet connections. A major internal change, this should allow Pegasus Mail to connect to almost any SSL-secured server.
* Completely new multilingual spelling checker
- Now uses the "Hunspell" spelling checker used by OpenOffice, FireFox and other major systems. The new spelling checker supports multiple simultaneous languages in the same check, and is supplied as standard with US and UK English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Czech dictionaries. Many other dictionaries are readily available, from sources such as the OpenOffice Extensions repository.
* Completely new TCP/IP code
- The routines Pegasus Mail uses to connect to the Internet have been totally rewritten, and should be faster and more reliable than ever before. It's kind of sad, given how much effort this took, that most people probably won't even notice it.
* Hyperlink overhaul
- The way Pegasus Mail locates and marks hyperlinks in plain-text messages has been completely overhauled. For properly-normalized links (that means, links enclosed in < and >) the program will now correctly find and mark them even if they span multiple lines in the message.
* Updated and improved HTML rendering
- More updates to the HTML rendering technology in the program, and you should now find the quality of HTML display even higher than in previous versions.
版本下載：Pegasus Mail 4.70
Pegasus Mail 4.63
- Small changes, bug fixes and corrections.
- The modifications are mostly internal, and there are few visible external or cosmetic changes in the program.
版本下載：Pegasus Mail 4.63
Pegasus Mail 4.62
- Updated editor V4.62 also uses a heavily-updated version of the editor module we use, and has numerous changes in the way editing buffers are constructed, meaning it should now be able to edit and reply to much more complex HTML message formats than previous versions, and editing should be much more reliable.
- Open link in background You can now Ctrl+Click on any link in a message to open that link in your web browser without bringing the browser to the foreground. This allows you to open a succession of links then work with them when you're ready.
- Signatures overhauled The way signatures are handled has been totally overhauled, and you should now find they work considerably better when you insert them at compose-time.
- Faster POP3 downloads POP3 downloads should be significantly faster when you have chosen to leave mail on the POP3 server.
版本下載：Pegasus Mail 4.62
Pegasus Mail 4.61
* New HTML renderer HTML has become increasingly common in e-mail, even though it is actually not especially well-suited to the medium and is technically challenging to implement there. Version 4.61 includes a new HTML renderer that uses the built-in power of Internet Explorer to render HTML. Developed by Michael in der Wiesche, this renderer has been exhaustively tested and secured, and we believe it meets all our very high standards for security. For people who really don't trust Internet Explorer, though, Martin Ireland's BearHTML renderer has also been improved and can be used instead with a single click of a button.
* New graphics, updated interface Version 4.61 sports beautiful new graphics designed by Sven Henze. The program is also most of the way towards a redesigned user interface with a more "modern" 3D look. We believe the combination of Sven's graphics and the new look make the program very attractive in a classical way.
* Numerous bug fixes including, but not limited to the following: HTML messages with very long lines will now render correctly; mailto: specifiers are now removed correctly when adding addresses to addressbooks and lists; fixed crashes caused by various types of malformed message; corrected the colour selector for filtering rules; allowed folders to be dragged onto closed trays when rearranging the folder hierarchy... and many more.
* Accent expansion in the glossary you can now created accented characters using the Glossary Expansion key (Ctrl+E in the English version). Simply type the base character followed by the accent you want added, then press Ctrl+E. For example, to create an e-acute character (é) simply type e' then press Ctrl+E. For a complete table of the accented characters that can be created, consult the full Pegasus Mail help file.
* Confirm-reading prompts You can now have Pegasus Mail prompt you for whether or not a confirmation-of-reading message is sent when a message contains a request for one (the original options for always and never sending them remain available as well). Make this change in the "Advanced" settings page.
* Size column for drafts and queued mail The window that displays draft messages and messages in the sending queue now includes a size column, by popular request.
* Attachment size controls System administrators wanting to control the maximum sizes of attachments sent with the program can now do so by running the LIMITS.EXE program supplied with the system. LIMITS.EXE allows you to specify both soft and hard limits (a "soft" limit pops up a warning but still allows the user to add the attachment, while a "hard" limit does not allow the attachment to be added). LIMITS.EXE places values in the Windows Registry, and system administrators may wish to remove it from the installation directory to a location not accessible to users.
* Commandline and GUI versions of MBXMAINT The Mailbox Maintenance utility, MBXMAINT, now comes as two versions: MBXMAINT.EXE is a commandline utility that can be used in scripts, while MBXMAINT_UI is the traditional GUI version of the application. Both have also been slightly improved in the types of error conditions they can handle.
版本下載：Pegasus Mail 4.61
Pegasus Mail 4.52
- Includes a number of small corrections to allow the program to work correctly under Windows 7.
- It also includes some reliability fixes that should allow it to deal with certain types of folder damage it may encounter from time to time.
版本下載：Pegasus Mail 4.52
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.36
版本下載：K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.36