Fix for scrolling in random skin configuration.
Wireshark 1.10.4 (32-bit)
# The following bugs have been fixed:
* "On-the-wire" packet lengths are limited to 65535 bytes.
* Tx MCS set is not interpreted properly in WLAN beacon frame.
* VoIP Graph Analysis window - some calls are black.
* Wireshark fails to decode single-line, multiple Contact: URIs in SIP responses.
* epan/follow.c - Incorrect "bytes missing in capture file" in "check_fragments" due to an unsigned int wraparound?.
* gsm_map doesn’t decode MAPv3 reportSM-DeliveryStatus result.
* Incorrect NFSv4 FATTR4_SECURITY_LABEL value.
* Timestamp decoded for Gigamon trailer is not padded correctly.
* SEL Fast Message Bug-fix for Signed 16-bit Integer Fast Meter Messages.
* DNP3 Bug Fix for Analog Data Sign Bit Handling.
* GSM SMS User Data header fill bits are wrong when using a 7 bits ASCII / IA5 encoding.
* WCDMA RLC dissector cannot assemble PDUs with SNs skipped and wrap-arounded.
* DTLS: fix buffer overflow in mac check.
* [PATCH] Correct data length in SCSI_DATA_IN packets (within iSCSI).
* GSM SMS UDH EMS control expects 4 octets instead of 3 with OPTIONAL 4th.
* Fix "decode as …" for packet-time.c.
# Updated Protocol Support
* ANSI IS-637-A, BSSGP, DNP3, DVB-BAT, DVB-CI, GSM MAP, GSM SMS, IEEE 802.11, iSCSI, NFSv4, NTLMSSP v2, RLC, SEL FM, SIP, and Time
# New and Updated Capture File Support
版本下載：Wireshark 1.10.4 (32-bit)
Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.5.2
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.5.2
Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.5.1
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.5.1
Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.5
Putting the .5 in Yahoo! Widgets 4.5
So, what exactly is it that we've been cooking up here in Widgetland these last few months? In this version, we've got more detailed security disclosures to give users a better sense of what a Widget can do before it runs, a rearchitected core along with a full W3C-compliant Document Object Model (DOM), as well as support for Flash and HTML. What does all this mean? Basically, we're extending the platform to enable Widget authors to create richer and more powerful desktop Widgets (like ones that run video, w00t!). And at the same time, we're also making it even easier for people to use their existing skills (and maybe even some code) to create a desktop Widget on Yahoo!.
New Widgets to Love
We've also got a few cool new and improved Widgets, like our very own Yahoo! Finance Widget and Widgets from our friends at the NBA and RockYou. You will find these Widgets in our Widget Spotlight on the front page of the new Yahoo! Widget Gallery over the next few weeks. These partners share our vision of delivering compelling experiences to their audiences on the desktop, and we're very happy they've chosen our platform to do so.
Sharing the Widget Platform Love
We're also very pleased to announce integration with several leading Widget creation and distribution platforms. As announced at the Widget Summit a few weeks ago, the thousands of Widgets built using the Netvibes UWA will now be available on your desktop as Yahoo! Widgets from the Netvibes Ecosystem. Additionally, Clearspring is now including the option to add the many web Widgets they power, from partners like NBC Universal and Time, to your desktop as Yahoo! Widgets. And by the end of this year, MuseStorm will be supporting output to Yahoo! Widgets for their partners, like CBS and Universal Music Group, as part of their forthcoming platform release.
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.5
Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.5
* Fixed various issues with COM objects.
* Mac: Fixed a Japanese text input problem.
* Mac: Fixed a SQLite problem on Intel-based Macs.
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.5
Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.3
* Fixed getDirectoryContents when passed C:\.
* Fixed Drag and Drop events in Textareas.
* Fixed problem where opacity on frames wasn't being obeyed properly.
* Fixed issue with debug window never showing file/line number info. Also pulled in change to debug window to avoid having to use print() to see values.
* Fixed problem with duplicate widgets when consolidating. This would manifest itself as the apparent duplication of Widgets if you kept downloading and running the same Widget over and over (or an update to a Widget not gotten via the built-in update mechanism).
* Fixed truncation of Japanese characters in prefs.
* Fixed 'with' with COM objects.
* Fixed problem where we weren't always properly releasing COM objects.
* Fixed last remaining positioning issue wrt context menus when windows have shadows.
* Mac: Fixed reloadWidget() bug.
* Mac: Fixed font styling problem on Panther.
* Mac: Fixed Japanese font rendering issues in textareas.
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.3
Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.2
- Fix sound truncation and allow empty path again.
- Fix problems with effective window opacity.
- Fix problems with window positions and popup menu positions when a window has a shadow.
- Fixed "close widget" applescript bug
- Fixed "open widget" applescript bug
- Fix for the Japanese localization
- Fix saveImageToFile when using jpeg.
- Fix | operator in XPath.
- Fix problem (again) where widgets don't restart automatically when restarting your computer.
- Fix issues verifying certificates. This would have manifested itself as us complaining about the login window being damaged.
- Fix exception caused from calling reloadWidget inside onLoad
- Fixed Recent Menu clearing synchronization between gear and dock menus
- Fixed Context Menus not showing up when in HUD
- Fix wireless reporting on Vista.
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.2
Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.1
- Not picking proxy values correctly
- several window elements (onKeyDown, onMouseDown, onMouseEnter) were being reset to undefined
- XMLHttpRequest now correctly deals with application/xml and content-types that end in +xml
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.1
Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.0
- First and foremost is the shiny new Widget Dock. Finally theres a way to manage your Widgets in a neatly organized fashion. This was always an area we knew we needed to work on, and in this release we were able to spend the time and get a really polished UI in place for it (and make it dock to any corner or edge of multiple monitors). Does it do everything we wanted it to? No, but its pretty darned close. Itll be changed and enhanced as we move forward and get feedback from you, the home viewer. Use that Provide Feedback& link - we really do listen.
- Not only can you manage your Widgets with the Dock, but Widgets can now show you what we call vitality, i.e. live info. Basically, its a mini Widget. So the Weather Widget can show the temperature, etc. in a smaller, more organized form factor. As more Widgets get updated to work on Version 4, youll see more and more information in the Dock.
Updates and Widget Discovery
- We now support automatic Widget updates. When an update is available for one of your running Widgets, youll get an indicator in the Dock. Click it and youll be running the update in seconds. While this magic only exists for our Yahoo!-built Widgets right now, we plan to make similar functionality available to third-party Widget authors as well in the near future.
- If you ever get bored with the Widgets you have on your machine, theres now a much easier way to get new ones - the new Gallery Widget. With it, you can browse the Widget Gallerys 4300+ Widgets and get new ones with one click, all without ever opening a web browser. The Gallery Widget will ship with every copy of Yahoo! Widgets 4.
Improved User Experience
- Weve simplified a lot of our interface features based on user feedback and testing. For example, we used to have a series of window levels a Widget could use, but each Window level tied on extra features. In this version, weve broken them out into separate preferences. So now the level of the window is separate from whether the Widget is clickable, for example. It should make a lot more sense now.
- To further simplify things, theres also a new hidden state for Widgets. The hidden state allows the user to run a Widget without displaying its full interface on the screen. Widgets running in hidden mode continue to display live updates (or vitality) in their tile in the Dock. To display the full Widget again, just select the show control on the miniaturized Dock tile or click the tile. This feature replaces the old Heads-Up Display Only window level for Widgets. Just hide a Widget and if you want to see it, bring up the Heads-Up Display mode or click its tile in the dock. Its much more intuitive and straightforward now.
- Even with all those features packed in there, weve managed to reduce our memory consumption by about 40%. This number is based on what Task Manager shows as VM Size or the Mac (under top) shows as RPRIV. This is real, allocated memory by a process. Its the one true number an application can really make a dent in. Ill post a tome on how measuring memory usage is not as simple as adding up Mem Usage in Task Manager some other time.
A Powerful Flickr Widget
- Another new Widget is our Flickr Widget. Not only will it stream your favorite Flickr photos right to your desktop, the Flickr Widget also has powerful drag-and-drop upload which allows you to do highly customized batch uploads without having to open a browser. You will love browsing pictures in this Widget. I can personally attest that the manner in which it allows you to browse the Interestingness category is just plain awesome. This is by far the most full-featured Widget weve ever created. The Flickr Widget is just one example of what this latest Konfabulator engine can do, as well as the direction we are heading.
- For the Widget developers out there, weve added cool features like SQLite support, canvas support (the old puzzle blog post was done via the canvas feature), submenus, rotation of pretty much anything, and DOM-like traversal. And thats just the tip of the iceberg. If you want the full list of new features, check out our release notes. A lot of what weve added is based on feedback from the current developer base. So by all means, keep posting in the forums.
- And how will you get this new information into your brains? Well, along with the usual reference guide in PDF, we now have online docs for the first time in our history. Its our first cut at it, and we will be adding certain features that you might have come to love about other online docs solutions, but at least you now have it on the web as well as in PDF. Choice is good.
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.0
Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.1.4
- Changed installer to full type (requires no additional download)
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.1.4
Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.1.2
* Fixed problem where readFile() wouldn't locate a local file in a flat-file widget.
* Fix problem where about boxes were affected by the master opacity.
* Fix Korean localization.
* Be more tolerant in string file whitespace parsing.
* Allow .kon files to access localized resources properly.
* Fix problem where we weren't loading images properly for custom scroll bars in flattened Widgets.
* Attempt to fix problems where non-English font names with "Regular" in them (localized) didn't work.
* Fix problem where debug window was not remembering its size/location.
* Initialize COM on secondary web request threads so we can use text encoding stuff (which is COM-based).
* Fixed problem which caused Personal radioTuner to crash when opening preferences.
* Filter out all font names that start with @
* Fixed problem on Win2K where preference OK/Cancel buttons were blank.
* We no longer localize our shortcut name. It was leading to multiple shortcuts in the startup folder if you changed languages.
* Make sure to return null as documented from chooseFolder. Also make sure to return forward-slashed paths.
* Fixed problem which caused zipped Widgets to recreate their Widget Data Folder on each run (thus losing any saved data).
* Fixed ugly memory allocator diagnostic message in Converter.
* Fixed several instances in which international characters were handled incorrectly.
* Prevent multiple clicks on gear menu while a dialog is open.
* Fixed a crash when a Widget requested login and the Purple Box was already displayed.
* Fixed problem where UTF-8 file encodings were sometimes misinterpreted.
* Addressed a minor memory leak in animated GIFs.
* Fixed a problem where filesystems.volumes would report random results for volumes that aren't really there (Mac OS X 10.3.9 sometimes continues to report the presence of USB drives which have been ejected). The engine now double-checks (on 10.3.9) to make sure a volume really is there before reporting it.
* Added satellite views to Yahoo! Maps Widget.
* Fixed Korean localization of Purple Box (Yahoo! Login) Widget.
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.1.2
Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.1
General Engine Changes
* Added support for a new flat file format for Widgets which permits signing or Widget code to enhance security.
* Added preference to control whether or not the Widget Engine automatically starts up when your system starts.
* Implemented importNode() from the Level 2 DOM spec.
* Implemented widget.extractFile( path ) API to allow people with flat file Widgets to extract files for use. For example, we need this internally to play sound files since we can only play sounds that are in files. This API extracts files to the 'widget data' folder. It does not extract folders. Also, this API always overwrites any other file in the widget data folder of the same name. It is up to the caller to deal with this.
* Implemented new security block. For yahooLogin() to work now, you must put the APIs you connect to in this block.
* We now warn if you have multiple preference groups with the same name defined in XML.
* Found/fixed a bug where no tags or attributes were ever being reported as unrecognized.
* Allow null parameter to be passed to Send() in XMLHttpRequest for compatibility with other browsers.
* Fixed bug in replaceChild() where we weren't properly throwing an exception if you attempted to move a node from one document to another.
* Fixed crash when calling string() in XPath.
* Modified the invalid character exception in the XML Parser to print out the hex value of the bad character to give the caller a clue what it found that it didn't like.
* Fixed problem where 'this' was not being set in a context menu's onSelect function.
* Fixed issues when garbage collecting where we might try to create objects.
* Allow -1 as a valid h/vOffset for an object. If you want true 'auto' behavior, set the offsets to null. Also, if you don't specify a h/vOffset, the Widget will return null, not -1.
* Added widget.getLocalizedString().
* By popular demand: implemented /clear in the debug window.
* Put up an alert if we encounter a Widget with no
* Added /tracethrow to the debug window to help figure out where exceptions come from.
* Added widget.locale to get the current language/locale that a Widget is running in.
* Fixed problem with COM inherited interfaces. It was impossible to call an inherited method. Also fixed problem where if we encountered a method defined to have a return value as a parameter we would barf. No more barfing. We also handle setting properties a bit better (more numeric types are supported).
* Fixed problem where animations weren't running during sleep() like they should.
* Fixed problem with missing images in prefs.
* Fixed baseline of truncated text.
* Include trailing whitespace when measuring text (this matches Mac behavior)
* Fixed problem with scroll bars where if you resized them we wouldn't recompute the thumb rect, range, etc.
* Enabled window shadows. All the same rules apply as on the Mac, e.g. if you change the content, but not the window geometry, you need to call recalcShadow().
* Restricted filesystem APIs to not allow writing into C:Windows (or whatever your 'windows' directory is). This applies to moveToTrash(), move() source and destination, copy() destination, and writeFile(). An exception is raised when you attempt to pass what we deem to be a disallowed path into those functions. The Mac has real permissions in place in the filesystem, so this is a Windows-only change.
* Fixed problem selecting the right item in preferences if multiple options started with the same sequence of characters.
* Fixed problem where the login window would not disappear.
* Don't rely on setting the current directory on open. Instead, set it as we load things.
* Fixed bug where the IME candidate window would close immediately if the cursor ever wasn't on top of it.
* Added language preference in Preference dialog.
* Fixed problem where
* Fixed problem where initial file name wasn't being set for a selector preference (via defaultValue).
* Fixed problems with EUC-JP encoding on web pages scraped with URL.fetch, etc.
* Added a -reset switch for telling Konfabulator to clear all of its preferences and the application data folder. It does NOT remove the My Widgets folder.
* Fix crash when setting a window reference to null when inside a mouse handler.
* Fix tick marks in CPU Portal. The real issue was that the number of ticks was greater than the number of possible choices. I now pin to the max.
* Switched to use a new unzip library that does unicode properly.
* Fixed COM issue where we weren't resolving VT_USERDEFINED types properly. Should be able to connect to WMP correctly now.
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.1
Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.0.2
版本下載：Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.0.2