FEATURE: Added language override selection.
FIX: Fix to help maintain consistent sort order in a fence.
FEATURE: Added Dutch localization.
FEATURE: Added French localization.
FEATURE: Added German localization.
FEATURE: Added Polish localization.
FEATURE: Added Russian localization.
UPDATE: Performance optimization for desktops with large icon counts.
Fences is a program that helps you organize your desktop, and can hide your icons when they're not in use. A "Fence", a term coined by this program, is an icon group on your desktop. Fences is an add-on to your desktop, not a replacement.
- Rope off your desktop
Fences allows you to create shaded areas on your desktop that you can place icons in. You can label them however you wish, and move/resize them anywhere on the desktop. Pre-included layouts help speed the process for new users.
- See your wallpaper again! Quickly hide & show all your icons with an easy double-click
Double click blank space on your desktop, and all your icons will fade out. Double click again, and theyâ€™ll return. We think this feature is so useful and unique, that weâ€™ve applied for a patent on it. You can even pick icons and individual Fences to exclude!
No longer free since v2.00
FEATURE: Added simplified Chinese Localization.
UPDATE: Heuristic improvements (icons go where they should go and shouldn't fall out of fences).
UPDATE: Improved start process (users were having to right-click on desktop to show Fences).
UPDATE: Fixed Folder Portal spacing for Windows 10 Insider Redstone-3 Fast Track, spacing logic tweak for RS2.
UPDATE: Improved bug reporting.
FIX: Fixed issue where drag/drop into a roll-up fence failed.
FIX: Fixed issue where hidden icons would save excessively during mousedown events.
FIX: Fences could crash while performing activities such as switching monitors, resizing desktop area, initial startup.
Fix for scrolling in random skin configuration.
- New: Windows 10 support.
- New: Roll-up fences.
- New: Blur the wallpaper behind fences (Win10 only).
- New: High DPI support.
- New: Portal navigation.
- Fixed: 100% opaque fences.
Eusing Clock 2.5
版本下載：Eusing Clock 2.5
- Updated to SAS trial/activation binaries. Existing activated installs will have their license keys upgraded automatically as part of the install.
Wireshark 1.10.4 (32-bit)
# The following bugs have been fixed:
* "On-the-wire" packet lengths are limited to 65535 bytes.
* Tx MCS set is not interpreted properly in WLAN beacon frame.
* VoIP Graph Analysis window - some calls are black.
* Wireshark fails to decode single-line, multiple Contact: URIs in SIP responses.
* epan/follow.c - Incorrect "bytes missing in capture file" in "check_fragments" due to an unsigned int wraparound?.
* gsm_map doesn’t decode MAPv3 reportSM-DeliveryStatus result.
* Incorrect NFSv4 FATTR4_SECURITY_LABEL value.
* Timestamp decoded for Gigamon trailer is not padded correctly.
* SEL Fast Message Bug-fix for Signed 16-bit Integer Fast Meter Messages.
* DNP3 Bug Fix for Analog Data Sign Bit Handling.
* GSM SMS User Data header fill bits are wrong when using a 7 bits ASCII / IA5 encoding.
* WCDMA RLC dissector cannot assemble PDUs with SNs skipped and wrap-arounded.
* DTLS: fix buffer overflow in mac check.
* [PATCH] Correct data length in SCSI_DATA_IN packets (within iSCSI).
* GSM SMS UDH EMS control expects 4 octets instead of 3 with OPTIONAL 4th.
* Fix "decode as …" for packet-time.c.
# Updated Protocol Support
* ANSI IS-637-A, BSSGP, DNP3, DVB-BAT, DVB-CI, GSM MAP, GSM SMS, IEEE 802.11, iSCSI, NFSv4, NTLMSSP v2, RLC, SEL FM, SIP, and Time
# New and Updated Capture File Support
版本下載：Wireshark 1.10.4 (32-bit)
- Added allowing users to choose between rounded and 90 degree angle corner edges in the Fences config (defaulted by OS)
- Added prompt for email at trial activation
- Re-enabled touch features. This includes using two fingers to switch between desktop pages (enabled by default) and the ability to "flick" icons into fences (disabled by default). Both are options in the settings, on the "Desktop Pages" and "Layout and snapping" tabs respectively.
- Fixed Fences not showing on desktop/exist offscreen, out of res bounds
- Fixed Fence shifting icons into hidden third column
- Fixed show my desktop issue reactivated with information
- Fixed issue with Folder portals and visibility
- Fixed issue with name based rules and right click
- Fixed issue with bottomed aligned secondary monitors causes off-set Portal Fences
- Fixed a crash issue that has been haunting support where a target folder location had been changed
- Fixed issue with config UI blanking out
- Fixed issue with Fences not showing on desktop when they existed offscreen, out of the screen resolution
- Fixed issue with new files defaulting to the second monitor
- Fixed issue with the show desktop button in Windows when an active modal window was displaying in Fences
- Fixed issue with being unable to drag desktop pages when the taskbar was on the left or right
- Fixed issue with excluding icons from quickhide (like .website)
- Fixed issue when folder portal opacity was set to 0%
- Fixed where rules weren't sticking if assigned through right-click/...
- Removed Fences as a Control Panel item (kept causing problems)
- Persistent fences (and their icons) across pages
- Network drive connection detection. Fences will attempt to recreate mapped folder locations on a reboot.
- Page indicator. Skinnable via editing graphics in Images folder.
- Added ability to reset appearance of All Fences
- Recycle bin jumps out of Fence
- Right click actions make files jump into the same fence
- Unable to move portal fence if title is off
- “Sort by” appears twice for folder fences with labels hidden
- icons would fall out of fence when ran if partially hidden
- You can no longer page onto blank screens (unless dragging an icon or a fence).
- When dragging a fence to a new page, you no longer endlessly scroll to new pages if you stay on the edge.
# New option visible in FolderView pane when Aero is disabled: "Display incompatibility warning when Aero is disabled".
# Can also toggle via registry - "HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareStardockFencesTipsNeverWarnAboutAero" = 0x00000001 (DWORD 32bit)
* Make Your Desktop a Portal to Your Files
- Expose folders containing documents or pictures onto your desktop in fenced areas making them easy to access.
* Multiple Desktop Pages
- You can now have multiple pages of fences on your desktop. To flip a page, just take your mouse cursor to the edge of your screen and click and drag a new page of fences onto your desktop.
* Rope off Your Desktop
- Create shaded areas call fences on your desktop in which you can place and organize icons.
* Keep Your Desktop Clean
- Double-click blank space on your desktop and all of your icons will fade out. Double-click again and they will return.
* Automatically Arrange Your Desktop
- Define rules for where your icons are placed and how they are arranged. When a new icon gets added, from an installer for instance, it will be automatically added to your preferred fence.